Saturday, June 20, 2009

A month in pictures

SUMMER'S HERE!!! We've been pretty busy...but we're having a great time!


Jay planned a date night. He said that we were going to a nice dinner and then to the Arboretum to a jazz/blues concert. That sounded like fun...so off we went. After dinner he started driving toward downtown (the opposite direction of the Arboretum) but I didn't notice. He stopped in a parking lot and that definetly caught my attention. He said that we would rather go to the JAMES TAYLOR CONCERT instead and pulled out two tickets!! I LOVE JAMES TAYLOR!!!!! We had awesome seats! I was so surprised and we had a wonderful time!




We took Landry to the pool in her ladybug raft! She loves swimming with her daddy!

All bundled up!




We took our little nugget to the Arboretum...


I'll post more soon!

2 comments:

The Sudan Fam said...

great date, Jay! well done...and of course, landry is looking at cute as ever!! Hopefully we run into you guys soon!

The Bethancourts said...

I am a JT super fan myself! We got to see him in concert up here and it was fantastic. Landry is a cutie and y'all look like a happy little fam!