We also got to spend a lot of time with Megan Lynn (friend from hygiene school) and her husband, Chach. Megan has 2 babies...Kennedy (2 1/2) and Matthew (4 mo.) We had a great time catching up!
The Megans and their babies...crazy!
Landry LOVED Matthew...and look at how big he is!! Landry is 6 1/2 mo. here! Kennedy wasn't at lunch, so we didn't get any pictures with her...but she was SUPER cute!
And just for fun...here is a picture of me and Megan in hygiene school.
TWO Megans!?!
3 comments:
Megan...you're looking so great!
Aw I miss you!! I hope yall end up here so bad!!! I am so happy for yall either way!! Love you!!
MEGAN! your family is too cute! Love, love, love how precious you guys are!! Its amazing this technology.....I love "seeing" everyone with out having to leave my living room :) I can't believe how fast miss. landry is growing! she is a doll!!
Post a Comment