Tuesday, October 14, 2008

PIERSON EVERETTE HALL




Less than one week ago we were huge together! This is our only pregnant picture together and we took it three days before Pierson was born! Melissa is a little over 38 weeks here and I am 24 weeks. You might be thinking that I am quite large for 24 weeks, don't worry. There is only one baby in my belly - I just have what they call a "tilted uterus" - so fun.




Here he is!! My nephew!! He is SO precious. He makes the cutest faces when he's sleeping and loves to be held.

Nate's features:

- long fingers

- long feet

- light hair color

Melissa's features:

- thin lips

- maybe her eyes

The other features are hard to tell - but these two make a pretty cute little boy!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Just wanted to leave you and note t tell you that you look stinkin' gorgeous. All pregnant women should be so glow-y! Love y'all!!