Thursday, January 1, 2009

She's Coming...sooner than later!

Well, its been some time since we updated things...I apologize! On Monday I went to the doctor and was told that if I was active this week, we could be welcoming Landry this weekend - 3 weeks early! Needless to say, Jay and I have been walking around the park, swimming in the indoor pool, and browsing the aisles at Target - where ever we can find a place to speed up this pregnancy thing! We can't wait to welcome Landry home, but honestly at this point I am almost just as excited to be done being pregnant. I thought I should probably post some pictures of the baby "bump" before it was too late and also what we did for Landry's room. We can't wait to introduce her to our family and friends!! We'll stay a little more on top of updates from here on out and we'll post again soon!




I am ready to pop at 36 1/2 weeks!




This is her little knook - she's all set up on the green accent wall.



4 comments:

julie said...

YAY!!!!!!!! You look GREAT and that room is the cutest!!--she is one lucky little lady.

Jon and Steph said...

I'm loving all the polka dots in her room. Happy New Year!

The Bethancourts said...

I guess this means you will beat me to the finish line...which I know is totally fine with you! Can't wait to hear about little Landry's arrival! You guys are going to be great parents!

Birdwells said...

Yay!! You look adorable. She is ready to come!! Can't wait to meet Landry! The room looks so sweet, she is going to love it!!